Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Kakkanadan's Portrait Presented















Hello All,

I would like to inform you all about my Portrait of Kakkanadan.....This was presented to Famous Author Kakkanadan when he visited my home at Karazhma.
The First words from the Great Man himself in response to the painting were "ASAADHYAM...GAMBHEERAM" (Impossible...Superb) . The photo on the left shows the portrait painted by me with me on the Right side holding it(me in Blue Shirt) and the author Kakkanadan (With the Black Shirt) receiving it. Captain Somashekharan Nair is holding the portrait on the Left and Shri K.N.P Kurup, Chief Editor, Kerala Raajyam watching the portrait.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we all are proud of you grand dad and dad-
    siddharth,Anu,Indu,Deepu,Paru and sofin

    ReplyDelete